Corporate Team-Building Retreats
Hosting a team-building event is a great way to build relationships and strengthen bonds at work. Getting people away from the work environment to engage in fun activities can get them talking and connecting in new ways.
If it’s time for your employees to grow together and get the creative juices flowing, bring them up to Treetops Resort for a few days of well-deserved fun, relaxation, and collaboration.
Got questions about team-building events at Treetops? Submit our Meeting RFP form today.
Benefits of Team Building
When the right people, activities, and projects come together, incredible growth can be realized. Here are some of the potential benefits of team-building events:
- Improved communication skills and techniques
- Increased team collaboration
- A boost in motivation, creativity, and productivity
- Reconnected remote team members
- Stronger bonds
- Enhanced trust
- Improved company morale
- Inspired, innovative thinking and fresh ideas
Leadership Team Building
A team-building event specifically for your leadership team is an opportunity to clarify company goals and address pain points. When notes are compared and ideas exchanged, you may discover better ways of doing business.
When it’s time to decompress and have some fun, we’ll be happy to introduce your employees to one of the premier golf resort destinations in the Midwest. Treetops is home to five award-winning golf courses, including the #1 par 3 course in America – Threetops.
For summer team-building groups, our events staff is ready to reserve tee times, or set up private putting challenges on our putting course, The Himalayas.
Corporate Team-Building Activities
No matter what size group you’re bringing, the Treetops events team can coordinate a variety of team-building activities, such as:
- The Amazing Race is a team-based, resort-wide scavenger hunt with physical challenges. If you want a fun outdoor team-building activity, the Amazing Race is an adventure for your whole crew!
- Paint and Sip provides a fun but relaxed atmosphere, pairing delicious wine with a guided painting project.
- Pairing Parties are another low-key way to encourage bonding and relaxation. What’s better than cheese, fruit, and other nibbles paired with perfectly complementary wines?
- Private golf demonstration clinics are a fantastic diversion for the golfers in your group.
- Guided snowshoeing or cross country ski tours are superb outdoor activities for all ages and skill levels.
- Culinary adventures like the Fall Color Tour & Progressive Dinner, Skiable Feast, or Wilderness Sleigh Ride Dinner combine outdoor fun with delicious local food and drinks.
In the winter, Treetops transforms into a winter playground, featuring downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and snowshoeing. For your convenience, we can reserve lift tickets, trail passes, and rentals for those in your group who would like to get out and enjoy Gaylord’s 200 inches of annual snowfall. For midweek groups, we can even arrange for a private ski outing for your team!
Choose Treetops for Team-Building Events
When it’s time to get your crew back together, reach out to Treetops Resort. We have the meeting spaces, engaging activities, comfortable lodging, and helpful events staff you need for an inspiring event. Just submit your Meeting RFP form to get the process started, and a member of our team will contact you soon with all the details.