Corporate Retreats at Treetops Resort
Michigan Corporate Retreat
Take your team away from their daily routines and invite them to immerse themselves in the beautiful natural landscape of Northern Michigan. Corporate retreats at Treetops Resort provide individuals and groups with fresh perspectives on challenges while allowing them to recharge their energy and enthusiasm.
Michigan corporate retreats allow companies to focus on objectives like building leadership skills, improving teamwork dynamics, brainstorming new ideas or strategies, and giving recognition to high-performing employees. The choice of venue plays an essential role in creating an atmosphere that is conducive to creativity and focus —- and Treetops is the perfect location.
Why Should I Host a Company Retreat?
A company or corporate retreat is a strategic event where employees gather outside of the office environment to engage in team-building activities, workshops, and discussions. These getaways provide an opportunity for individuals to step away from their daily routine and focus on personal and professional growth. Away from the pressures of work, employees have the chance to connect on a more personal level, building trust and camaraderie. Additionally, a corporate retreat allows for uninterrupted time to brainstorm ideas, strategize, and develop innovative solutions. Corporate retreats are an investment in your company's success that will yield long-lasting benefits.
There are real advantages to hosting a corporate retreat in Northern Michigan, including peaceful seclusion and breathtaking natural landscapes. At Treetops Resort, our rolling hills and remote location (while still being just minutes from I-75) provide a serene backdrop for reflection and relaxation.
Treetops offers ample and comfortable meeting spaces equipped with the connectivity and A/V technology you need to hold productive meetings, as well as activities that range from serene to exhilarating — and are guaranteed to forge new and stronger bonds among your team members.
When it’s time to plan your next company retreat, consider all there is to enjoy at Treetops Resort, nestled into the wooded hills just northeast of Gaylord, Michigan. Treetops is surrounded by stunning northern Michigan vistas and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities. We also have professional meeting spaces, comfortable lodging, all the expected amenities, and the experienced events staff that you need to make your upcoming business retreat a success.
Ready to get started? Submit your Meeting RFP today to reserve your dates!
Company Retreat Planning Made Easy
Treetops has a lot to offer company retreat groups, but our friendly and eager staff is truly what sets us apart. Our events team is supremely experienced when it comes to planning corporate retreats of all scopes and sizes. We can help with a wide range of research and preparation, and we execute tasks for you and your attendees, including:
- Recommending and booking off-site excursions
- Organizing small-group breakout activities
- Sourcing guest speakers or instructors
- Planning daily menus
- Designing and executing seating arrangements
- Decorating and equipment set-up
- Securing private dining experiences
- Reserving tee times or lift tickets for your attendees
Corporate Retreat Packages
You know what they say about “all work and no play.” While it’s important to gather the team to brainstorm, innovate new products, and create solutions, it’s also the perfect opportunity for your crew to reconnect with each other. Let our team create a fun, memorable, and productive corporate retreat package specifically for your group. We start building each package with our comfortable lodging options, which include all the amenities you’d expect at a resort. Then we factor in the meals, snacks, and happy hours throughout the event.
Our team would also love to prepare welcome gifts and have them waiting in each attendee’s room upon their arrival.
From there, we offer a range of activities to choose from, such as:
- Rounds of golf on one of our five award-winning golf courses
- Our winter playground—choose from downhill or cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, or tubing
- Professional spa services, including massages, facials, mani-pedis, and more
- Off-site excursions like horseback riding, canoeing, and wine tasting
Treetops Is Your Northern Michigan Business Retreat Location
When you choose Treetops for your company retreat, you gain our whole events team. We work hard to make sure you look good, and your group has a productive and enjoyable stay. If you’re ready for a quote, submit your Meeting RFP and we’ll gather all the details for you. If you have questions first, call or email us today.
Planning Your Corporate Retreat at Treetops Resort
As a full-service resort, Treetops takes the stress out of planning a corporate retreat. Our experienced professional event planners have hosted hundreds of retreats and are ready to help you plan the perfect event for your team.
Here are some tips for planning a perfect team getaway:
- Plan your agenda thoughtfully. Make sure you come up with an agenda that strikes a balance between work and play. Incorporating team-building activities like food tours, canoeing, elk watching excursions, or sleigh rides foster camaraderie.
- Decide on your accommodations. Your Treetops event planner will help you decide what type of lodging is best for your team and your budget. We have traditional hotel-style accommodations at the Treetops Inn and at our cozy Treetops Lodge, as well as condominiums, chalets, and cabins.
- Think about food. Your event planner will also present foodservice and catering options to fit your needs and your budget. We offer a variety of formal and informal creative meal options, from breakfast buffets to boxed lunches and sit-down banquets — all of which are delicious. Ask in advance if any attendees have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Decide on transportation. Will you arrange carpools? Buses? Vans? We are located conveniently close to Interstate 75, but handling these logistics for your team in advance will help them look forward to the retreat — not worry about getting there and back.
By paying attention to these crucial details when planning your Michigan corporate retreat, you can create an atmosphere of cohesion and inspiration that will leave a lasting impact on your entire team. And if you have questions or need advice, our event planning staff can help.