2020 was quite the year. Human touch was one of the first things to be taken away by the new virus. With the Treetops Spa closed for three months, we worked hard to find the best way to safely re-open as soon as possible.
A year later, we have record numbers of people enjoying spa services with us. We have developed safety measures that allow guests to experience the human touch we all need. Every morning starts with a temperature check for all our service providers and thorough cleaning with Barricade, a medical-grade disinfectant. We still ask everyone to wear a mask (no exceptions), but we can safely perform all the spa services offered on our menu.
If you’re looking for spa resorts in Michigan, we invite you to join us at Treetops Resort and Spa. We would love to give you the relaxing spa day experience you so richly deserve.
What Spa Treatments Should I Get?
With numerous precautions in place, you can be confident that you will have a safe and relaxing experience at the Treetops Spa. When you’re ready to plan your spa day, our team will be glad to help you decide what spa treatments to book. Here are some suggestions to get you thinking:
- Are you feeling tense or anxious? Let’s be honest – we’ve all been feeling tense and anxious. We all need a massage! The Treetops Spa has several massage options to choose from.
- Has it been a while since you had a professional mani-pedi? Nail shaping and color is a wonderful way to boost your confidence and look a little more polished.
- When was the last time you had your hair professionally cut and styled? There’s no better way to freshen up your look before your next Zoom meeting. Our staff performs cuts, styles, coloring, perms, deep conditioning treatments, and blowouts.
- Is your skin feeling tired and dry? Sounds like you would benefit from a rejuvenating facial treatment. We also offer eye treatments, microblading, eyelash services, and more to help you look your best.
- Want to try something new? Consider a body wrap, scrub, or waxing!
How Much Is a Spa Treatment?
Prices vary depending on the service. Our spa menu outlines all our prices. We encourage you to take a look and decide what best fits your needs. If you need a little inspiration, two of our most popular spa deals are the Midweek BFF Spa Package and the Lucky You Two Couples Spa Package.
Treetops Is Your Northern Michigan Spa Resort
After a year or more of dealing with the pandemic, it’s more important than ever to take care of yourself. You deserve to decompress, relax, and escape.
To start planning your spa day getaway, submit a Plan a Trip form now and a member of our team will contact you to help you plan the fantastic spa-cation you need!