Treetops Extreme Tubing
Looking for a great spot to enjoy snow tubing in Michigan? Treetops is much more than a ski resort; we have an outstanding winter tubing area that you are sure to love and we've doubled the size and added a Magic Carpet for a smooth ride back to the top. Adjacent to our ski slopes is our extreme tubing run, which is perfect for children and adults alike. You don’t need skills or coordination to take an exhilarating ride down the slopes on a tube. It’s so much better than sledding because our tow rope will haul you back up the hill so you don’t have to make the climb. After your one-hour extreme tubing session, we guarantee you will be hooked.
Extreme Tubing Reservations
Reservations for extreme winter tubing are strongly recommended as this activity fills very quickly. Please register ahead of time by booking online or in limited situations you can take your chances and register the same day at the Tubing Window, which is near the top of the extreme tubing hill on the very end of the Inn Hotel Building, but you may miss out if you wait.
Check-In and Transportation:
We strongly recommended you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled session so you have time to check in and not lose any time on the hill.
Tubers under 18 years of age who do not have a parent/guardian present to sign their liability release will not be permitted to go tubing. Please see the Tubing Waiver link on this page.
Additional Information About Snow Tubing at Treetops
- The extreme tubing runs are 400 feet in length and has an 80-foot vertical drop.
- The height requirement for tubing is 42 inches or taller.
- Ski/Snowboard boots are not permitted on the tubing hill for safety reasons.
- Extreme tubing sessions run for 55 minutes with a maximum of 24 tubers per session.
- Recommended for adventure seekers 42" or taller.
- Minors must have a parent or guardian present to complete and sign their liability release form, or sign in advance using the link below.