Have You Booked Your Stay and Play Golf Package in Michigan?
Golf vacations in Michigan are more accessible than you might think. Treetops Resort offers exciting stay-and-play golf packages in Michigan for groups of all sizes. Pack up your clubs and head to Gaylord, Michigan, for a long weekend or even a week of exciting golf on 1,500 acres of beautiful courses. Treetops offers the best stay-and-play golf packages in Michigan.
Treetops offers golfers five incredible golf courses suitable for juniors and adult skill levels. Our championship-level loops are the stuff of legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Ray Floyd, and Lee Trevino have all played our links.
Our Courses Include:
- Threetops: Challenging play and great views are just part of the reason Golf Digest described our nine-hole course as “what may be the best par-3 course in the world.” Threetops is perfect for a quick, fun round or a warm-up before for one of our more formidable 18-hole courses.
- Premier: Legendary designer Tom Fazio considers his only Michigan golf course one of his best. Premier makes the most of its beautiful surroundings with changing elevations surrounded by mature trees, wide fairways, and large greens.
- Signature: Rolling terrain and strategically placed sandtraps make Signature a fun challenge. Famed designer/instructor Rick Smith traveled to Ireland and Scotland for inspiration; the result: a true links-style experience, which is Treetops’ most visually intimidating, yet enjoyable, course.
- Tradition: Our most player-friendly 18-hole course was designed by Rick Smith and features beautiful views and challenging play for golfers of every skill level. One blogger described Tradition as “everything that anyone could ever want in a fabulous golf experience.”
- Robert Trent Jones Sr. Masterpiece: Living up to its name, Masterpiece is our most challenging course and features one of the highest slope ratings in Michigan. Jones Masterpiece represents Northern Michigan golf at its most scenic, with rolling greens, deep ravines, water hazards, and dynamic elevation changes.
One of Michigan’s most highly-rated golf resorts, Treetops offers competitive rates, online booking accessibility, and group golf packages. And because even skilled golfers can improve their game with expert instruction from our golf pros, Treetops offers individual and group golf lessons.
How long can you join us? When it comes to stay-and-play golf packages in Michigan, we have the overnight deals you’re looking for. In addition to a rotating selection of golf and lodging specials, couples’ weekends, and spa specials, Treetops offers golf packages from one to five nights, so you can play all the golf you like.
Our Stay-and-Play Packages Include:
- Championship Package*: Two nights and four 18-hole rounds of golf, with cart, on the course(s) of your choice.
*Our most popular package!
- Premier Stay & Play Package: One night and one round of golf, with cart, on our Fazio Premier course (upgradable to Signature or Masterpiece course).
- Traditional Stay & Play Package: One night and one round of golf, with cart, on our Rick Smith Tradition course.
- 5-3-1 Package: Five courses, three nights, one great deal. Includes five rounds of golf on any of our five incredible courses.
- Masterpiece Extended Stay Packages: Stay just steps away from the fourth hole of our Robert Trent Jones Sr. Masterpiece course. Our new three- and four-bedroom Jones Cottages can accommodate groups up to 12. Stay three to five nights and enjoy up to six rounds of sublime Michigan golf.
Treetops also hosts a number of weekend golf tournaments. Schedule your vacation around one of these events for some fierce and fun competition.
Treetops Resort offers a variety of room accommodations, including standard lodging just a short walk from our three restaurants. Larger groups will enjoy staying in one of our cottages, condos ,or chalets, which can comfortably accommodate guests who are taking advantage of one of our group golf packages.
Lodging at a Glance:
- Treetops Lodge: In the center of all the resort has to offer is Treetops Lodge, featuring a cozy lobby, fireplace, and Bar 81.
- Treetops Inn: Centrally located near the Treetops Lodge and the Top of the Hill restaurant, the Inn is kid-friendly with indoor and outdoor pools and a game room.
- Treetops North Condominiums: Just a short drive to Treetops’ golf courses, these tucked-away units feature incredible views, a full kitchen with gas stove, and plenty of room groups up to 12, including private outdoor space.
- Chalets: A favorite during ski season, our chalets are a great place to stay during your golf vacation. They feature kitchenettes, wifi, private outdoor spaces with grills, putting green access, and sleep up to 12.
- Jones Cabins: Enjoy a premium stay on the fourth hole of the Jones Masterpiece course. Each cabin features two living rooms, three full baths, kitchen and dining room, scenic views, an outdoor deck and patio, and modern amenities. Comfortably accommodating up to eight people, the cabins are the ideal getaway for groups who want a private space to relax and recharge in the evening or between rounds.
There’s never a dull moment at Treetops. When it’s time to take a break from the links, go enjoy a dip in our heated pools. Or you can book a treatment or two at our full-service spa. The local summer activities lineup includes water sports, fly fishing excursions, and bike rentals. All these and more can enhance your golf vacation in Michigan – what will you include in your perfect getaway?
Stay and play with Treetops; experience a northern Michigan golf vacation that is exactly the getaway you’ve been needing. Contact us today to create your custom stay-and-play golf package at Michigan’s golf mecca.