219 207 137
- Nicknamed “Devil’s Drop”.
- In the 2003 Par 3 Shootout, Phil Mickelson hit it to 1 feet 4 inches which stands at the closest shot on this hole in Shootout history…that baby almost went in.
- Toughest hole on this course…people make a myriad of mistakes on this hole but it sure is beautiful. Once you get to the green, the challenge continues as the slopes are hard to read.
- Your guess is as good as mine on club selection. In calm conditions, you can subtract about 50 yards from the back tee yardage…..but it’s rarely calm.
- Quite possibly the most dramatic par 3 in all of Michigan with a 145 foot drop from tee to green.