Treetops Indoor Golf Simulator Rentals
- $60 per hour for up to four golfers.
*more than four golfers available upon request.
Booking a session at the Treetops golf simulator is a great way to keep your skills fresh and enjoy the greatest game on Earth, no matter what the weather has in store. Indoor golf simulators in Michigan allow us a “virtual”-y unlimited golf season!
The Treetops golf simulator is conveniently located in the Golf Academy building, right across from the Jones Pro Shop and driving range. And what’s a round of golf without a snack and a beer? Food and beverages for your golf simulator session can be ordered from and delivered by our team over at The Sports Bar.
The Benefits of Using Our Golf Simulator
Reserving time on our golf simulator allows you to sharpen your skills and keep your golf muscles active, regardless of weather or season. Our simulator’s software has numerous options that allow you to use your simulator time as you see fit. For example, the driving range practice feature comes complete with launch monitor technology that displays your ball spin, curvature, speed, and distance, so you can work on correcting your slice.
Another benefit is that you can play the world’s most exciting and challenging courses, all at the press of a button. Here’s just a sampling of the world-renowned golf courses you can play on our simulator:
- Abu Dhabi
- Celtic Manor
- Cog Hill
- Dallas National
- Doral Blue Monster
- Hazeltine National
- Prairie Dunes
- Teton Pines
Getting a tee time on many of these courses is nearly impossible, so we’re thrilled to offer the next best thing close to home in northern lower Michigan.
Treetops Golf Simulator Reservations
Reservations are required for the Treetops golf simulator. The simulator schedule often fills up quickly, so reserve your simulator time slot by emailing our PGA Lead Instructor, Kosta Ramirez today.
Indoor Golf League
You can regularly enjoy our simulator by signing up for the Indoor Golf League that runs from late November to early April. Only $270 per person allows you to sign up with a partner and compete in a 9 round cumulative competition. Rounds can be scheduled at your leisure:
- 1 best ball of 2 format using a scoring system allowing points to accumulate all season using a 9 hole handicap. 9 holes each round
- You'll have 2 weeks to play each match. Matches are scheduled at your leisure around your schedule.
- Skins paid out each round alternating from gross skins to net skins
- Nov. 28 - Dec. 11 - Celtic Manor Front 9
- Dec. 12 - Dec. 25 - Hazeltine Front 9
- Dec. 26 - Jan. 8 - Dallas National Front 9
- Jan. 9 - Jan. 22 - Teton Pines Front 9
- Jan. 23 - Feb. 5 - Congressional Front 9
- Feb. 6 - Feb. 19 - Merion Front 9
- Feb. 20 - Mar. 5 - Doral Front 9
- Mar. 6 - Mar. 19 - Oakmont Front 9
- Mar. 20 - April 2 - Cog Hill Front 9
Join the Conversation
Stay informed with weekly golf instruction, tips, events and all things Indoor Golf at Treetops.