Golf Club Membership
Why buy a Treetops membership?
With a Treetops membership, you have access to 81 holes of golf! That's five spectacular courses. You also can participate in our unique tournaments, events and take advantage of discounted league play!
Everything you need to know about a Treetops Membership!
- Cart fees only (currently $25 per person, per round, and subject to change).
- No greens fees any of Treetops 5 Golf Courses.
- Advance Tee Times available for booking April 1, 2022 (this date may be revised annually)
o Advance Tee Times must be cancelled 48 hours in advance. A fee of $25 per golfer
will be charged for any unused tee times that are not cancelled according to this cancellation policy. Continued abuse may result in loss of membership.
- Unlimited usage of driving range and complimentary range balls based on availability.
- Exclusive member-only tournament play and social events. Discounted entry for select public events.
- Complimentary Golf Handicap services.
- Private and group clinics. Instruction with PGA Professional Staff (20% off).
o First Private Lesson of 2021 is complimentary
- Merchandise discount in golf shops & ski shop of 20% off non-sale merchandise.
- Season Ski Pass, Cross Country Ski Pass
- 4 tubing passes per Membership not valid on Saturdays and select holiday periods.
- Access for Inn and Lodge Pools and Lodge Fitness Center. (Subject to capacity restrictions)
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Food and Beverage Discount of 20% off excluding Beverage Cart Purchases
- No Assessments, no minimums. Annual dues apply.
Member benefits are available to the member, the member’s spouse and any of their children under the age of 23.
Member Guest Policy
- Up to 7 guests at a time. (3 in a group with member and 4 in an adjacent tee time).
- Member’s Guest Green Fees (includes cart) for 2021 (Subject to change at any time)
*Online fee applies when rate is lower
Member Guest Lift Ticket Rates
- Lift Tickets at 10% off window price for up to 3 guests per member per day
Member charging privileges at Treetops outlets.
Transfer of Membership
Membership can be transferred with your Treetops Property when sold. A transfer fee will be applicable and set each year. Transfer fee through March 31, 2022 is $500.
Annual Term of Membership
The term of membership is April 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022. Member benefits may change each year.
Cost of Membership
Initiation Fee $15,000
2021 Annual Member Dues
Two Options to pay dues:
Full Golf Membership $1,200.00
Full Golf Membership $110 per month
Cart Fee - $25.00 per person, per round
All Members will need a valid Credit Card (or ACH account) on file. Members opting for the Annual Option will have their Credit Card or ACH Account charged for annual dues on April 1st annually. Members opting for the Monthly Option will have their Credit Card or ACH Account charged for monthly dues on the first day of each month.
Members joining after April 1st each year must choose the monthly dues option for the initial year. Members joining part way through the month will be charged the full month’s dues.
- What is the Initiation Fee?
- The Initiation fee is the one time fee to become a member. Once it is paid and the member continues to remain in good standing, it does not need to be paid again for the life of the membership.
- Do I have access to all courses?
- Yes, one of the overriding benefits of becoming a Treetops Member is that you do have access to every golf course. Tee times must be made and are subject to availability.
- Is a cart fee required every time I play?
- Yes, cart fee is required for every START. The cost is $25 for every start off of Masterpiece, Premier, Signature, Threetops and 18 hole start on Tradition. For 9 hole starts on the Tradition, a reduced fee of $15 is required. Walking the Tradition does not require a cart fee (check in with the golf shop is still required)
- What if I have my own cart?
- We do not allow private golf carts at this time, so a cart rental from Treetops is required.
- How do the payment options work?
- The initiation fee must be paid in full up front with the completion of the membership application. Once paid, the prospective member can decide to pay annual dues in one lump sum or by having your credit card charged the monthly fee at the beginning of each month. Regardless of the payment option chosen, a member must have a valid credit card on file at all times.
- What is the introductory rate?
- Because our membership is being launched in 2021, we decided to offer an incentive to join in the first year. Note that this introductory rate is only valid for those who sign up on or before May 31, 2021.
- Who receives benefits with my membership?
- When a membership is purchased, benefits are available to the purchaser, the purchaser's spouse and any dependents 22 years of age or younger. There are no exceptions or substitutions for this rule.
- How will charging privileges work?
- For members that do not already have a charge account at Treetops, they will be issued a 6-digit number which can be utilized to make charges for goods or services at any Treetops outlet. These bills will be due on a monthly basis and must be kept current to remain in good standing.
- How do I bring guests to Treetops?
- A member is allowed to have up to 7 guests at a time that will receive the guest rate. The member must accompany his/her guests. These guests can play multiple times on any given day. If a member has more than 7 guests, they are welcome but must pay the applicable online rate at the time. Likewise in the winter, up to 3 guests are allowed per member per day at the discounted rate. Member must accompany the guests to the ticket window for purchase.
- How do I transfer my membership?
- Membership transfers are only applicable for members who own property at Treetops. A member may transfer their membership to the buyer of their property. A transfer fee of $500 will apply through March 31, 2022 and could change each year. The membership transfer applies to the initiation fee only and the two parties must insure that there is no interruption in dues payments.
- How many tubing passes do I get?
- Each Membership (not each individual person listed) will be allotted 4 tubing passes for the 2021-22 ski season. This will be subject to certain date restrictions and is subject to change in subsequent years.